Friday, June 5, 2015

Well let's just start by saying this is my first blog and first post. I decided I needed a place to let out my feeling, my life and just whatever comes into my bipolar brain. My life is full of crazy stress and drama daily but I love it and wouldn't change it.
 I have come a long way since I was first diagnosed as bipolar and still have a long way to go. Life has not been easy for me, my kids, my family or anyone else who is affiliated with me. I have my manic days, like now, I sit here at 2:37 writing on a blog, not knowing what my next sentence will be but yet my fingers keep moving as the words keep flowing in my non stopping mind. I cannot wait to share my journey on here. Whether anyone sees it or not really doesn't matter because this to me is the best therapy. I can go back later and read it and say wow, I really went through that. You see sometimes when my mind is racing a million miles a minute I later forget a lot of things. This way, I have it down while its in my head and can come back to read it later!
 Well now my brain is slowing, my eyes getting heavier and since I know these beautiful kids will be up at the crack of dawn I had better force the sleep to come or I know I will pay for it tomorrow with tired, swollen black circles under my eyes and not enough caffeine in the house to wake me.

Goodnight my sweet blog.

P.s. Please excuse my writing skills too, it's not one of my strong points but hopefully your able to get  my point during just one of my regular klonopin days!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a piece of your life with us! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing a piece of your life with us! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete